The station N-Anvers Island consisted of a hut which was occupied and used
for survey and geology from February 1955 until January 1958 then reopened
in support of air facility from 1969 to 1971.
Finally it was destroyed by fire while being renovated by
BAS on 28th
Today only concrete foundations remain.
Credits : Information by
British Antarctic Survey. Pictures by miscellaneous.
Music : London Army Band and Choir - God Save The Queen - God Save The Queen
/ Big Eye Music 2009